Happy

A couple of days ago I was travelling from Chandigarh to Delhi. Once we entered Delhi, I was just looking out the window and you know, observing. I saw a man in a regular car, it was a Honda City I guess. He was singing to himself it appeared. But a little later I saw a lady sitting in the passenger seat, probs his wife, making a video of him singing. It was actually quite cute. They were laughing and being all happy and my mind automatically thought "goals". A couple of minutes later I saw a couple in an Audi. The man was scowling and the lady was looking down at her phone, least bothered.

Maybe the Honda people were had the greatest day and maybe the Audi people were having the worst day ever or just tired. I don't know.

But what I want to say is that having more money doesn't m3an being more happy. Happiness comes from us. Happiness comes from people around us. It doesn't matter whether you have a Maruti or a Porsche Cayenne. If you're not happy, none of it matters.

Anyway I just wanted to document this incident before I forgot about it. Sorry fpr such a tiny post.

Till next time this is me, signing off x 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spoken Word

What's Up What's New

Major Plot Twist