A Panel of Judges.

That topic makes you think, doesn't it? What comes first to your mind? A courtroom, trial of a criminal, pleas denied. 

From my point of view, a lot of people have taken it on themselves to pass judgement.Giving it to whomever they see fit. They seem to think that they are above everyone and to quote one of my teachers, they seem to think that they are "high and mighty."

So a couple of hours ago, I was in my school bus coming back home. I was sitting on the second last seat with one of my friends, Erica (Names have been changed. Duh.) Behind me sat a couple of my guy "friends" who were apparently having fun. None of em is accomplished or even close to being a good person.


What kind of fun you might ask? Well, they made fun of everyone they knew. Passed comments like faggot, leech, biggest loser ever, and a lot more vulgar stuff (If I told you about this "stuff" I would have to *** all of 'em). They didn't even spare the innocent bystanders. By that I mean literally innocent bystanders, people on the f*ing roads who were minding their own business.

They screamed names out the windows, made fun of the old and the poor and frankly anyone they saw who they thought could be tagged. They called a middle aged man a "mo****fuck**" (It doesn't take a genius to guess what is hidden by those *'s) It took me all of my strength not to slap one of them (We are monitored for physical aggression).I have no freakin' idea what they get from doing so but I would like to ask one thing, who are you to pass judgement? Judging a person doesn't show who they are, it shows who YOU are.

I'll admit, I have judged people based on what they looked like or  how they spoke. That was 2 years ago. That was when I was 12. I don't know what happened to me in these 2 years but I reached a conclusion quite a while ago. We cant judge if we don't know what it's like to be them. How can you say demeaning stuff when you don't know who they are, what they do, where they're going, or where they're from. It's stupid actually, to say something to someone when you have no clue who you're saying it to. 

If you're one of those people, I would suggest you STOP. Stop bullying people.You might know my name, but you have no idea what my story is, so I would suggest they people who judge me to keep their fucking opinions to themselves. Thank you. You don't need to do mean stuff to people to feel empowered. Empowerment is when you have the power to change stuff within you. Think before you do. You can never take back the words that you uttered. 

Till next time, this is me, signing off! XOXO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)