There's So Much More

You know what really bugs me? What really creeps the hell outta me? I'll tell you what. 
Suicides.

Now before I start rumbling about it, I'm not trying to offend anyone. This is just my opinion and yours might differ from mine. Let's get started, shall we?

Yesterday one of my friends got to school with a crepe bandage that went from his palm up until him elbow. I was freaked. What had happened? I went up to him and asked him but he refused to give me a straight answer. I was furious. I took hold of his hand and demanded that he should show me what was on his arm. Reluctantly he took the bandage off and there they were. 7 slits running across the width of his arm. I sat him down and lectured him about how wrong he was. That's what I would like to share with you today. 

His problem was a girl who ditched him and was double dating while she was with him. I'm not saying that he should just stop feeling but the anger he had should have been directed at her not his body. He could've died. Why don't people get that? I know life gets shitty sometimes but that doesn't mean it will always be that way! Some people feel like they have no other option, like the girl from 13 Reasons Why (click here for a review on that book) but all her problems were related to people at high school. What if she had stuck around a little longer? What if someone had seen her pain and told her to hang on? She would've gone to college and things might have been better. People, especially teenagers, need to understand that there is always a day waiting at the end of the night. That rainbows only shine after the rain and that if you just try to focus on the good, even though nothing seems to fall into the "good" category, you might just realize that there is so much more to life. 



Whenever you feel down, try three things. 
1. Thinking of material happiness. Like puppies and YouTube and books. (It's quite silly I know but it works.)
2. Thinking of people who are in an even worse situation than me and still decided to live a little, 
3. The things you won't be able to do if you decide to let go. Like, watching the beautiful sunrise or sunset, go skydiving, skiing, surfing, travelling. And most of all not being able to live your dream. 
This things should and can give hope.

No one is a waste of space. If you think of yourself that way, let me tell you that "you is kind, you is smart, you is IMPORTANT" - The Help. Even if it doesn't seem that way now. I quote on of my earlier post here,"If you are faced with it, you can work it out it." (click here to see the post mentioned.) Trust me, all you have to do is hold on. Things get better, This too shall pass. 

Till next time this is me signing off! XO
If you want to talk to me on a more personal level about anything that's bothering you, feel free to email me at meowkitty2701@gmail.com (I know. My email is VERY funny. I made it when I was in fifth grade so don't judge. ) or DM me on Instagram: thequeenofcraazy


Ciao!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's Up What's New

Spoken Word

List #8 (Levels Of Friendship)